About Me

My photo
I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing, by achieving.

Dec 6, 2011

What makes you happy?

My favorite video so far
Nazi

Hahahaha!

Well, as I was yelling out on my Facebook all evening, I've got a job! And I can't be happier to finally see myself living a meaningful life. Spending a day with nothing to do is the worst thing i've ever been through so far and fortunately, it ended. I started to panic thinking how should I manage my time so that I still can cook and bake? Well, i'm gonna have to think...

As I promised, I'll be posting recipes of Bún bò xào, Mì trứng trộn, Bò Kho and hand made wonton wrapper tomorrow. So, keep yourselves posted with me, lovers
 Bún bò xào


 Mì trứng trộn


Bò kho bánh mì

The process of making wonton wrappers

P.s I'm just one step closer to my new oven, aww =D

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment