About Me

My photo
I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing, by achieving.

Dec 26, 2011

What I ate and a short goodbye

 If you ask what is the best way to start a day, I would say a cup of black coffee, with blueberry muffin 

A few days ago, Mom and I excitingly tried this pistachio cake and a slice of mix candy fruit cake at Paris Deli, quite good but too rich to finish such a big slice. However having it while waiting for the store doors to open was far too good, better than lining up with other smart shoppers. Sadly, people don't really line up, here in Vietnam...

Fruits cocktail  in the alley. I remember the last time I ate it was in the avocado season so my fruit bowl was full of avocado, jack-fruit and coconut meat. Yesterday, I picked mango, watermelon and coconut meat with orange syrup. What are your favorite fruits to do cocktail?

Strawberry smoothie 

 Pink guava and Hoa Loc mango. Such an indulgent supper yeah?


I'm finishing my first manuscript before New Year. Hope to be back in the kitchen and with everyone soon. In the meantime, please take care
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment